Resin trap 5L
This product is no longer in stock
The resin trap can be used as:
- Degassed tank for various vaccum infusion processes or degassing resin in clear casting applications.
- Buffer tank between vacuum pump and a released part (infusion, RTM, contact-vacuum…). So the Resin trap protect the vacuum pump against the inflow of resin/ hardener mixture.
The resin trap has three connection options:
- A pressure gauge + valve to check the actual negative pressure
- A quick-release connector (diameter 10mm)
- A quick-release connector + valve (diameter 10mm)
To improve the durability of Resin trap, we recommend to coat the inner surfaces with a release agent as « Cirex 041 WB » and use matching cup as « Godet de mélange 2.3L » to collected the excess resin.
The resin trap basically consists of an anodized aluminum tube, bottom and lid receptacle are milled from PVC material. The transparent acrylic lid allows a quick view check about catched resin quantity in the cup.
All connections are available as individual replacement parts and can be reordered. Diameter 10 or 12 mm