The TopClear system is a glossy, translucent, UV stable, filling product.
This product is no longer in stock
|Use for||Do-it-yourself - Models making|
|Use for||Body - Fairing - Tuning|
|Use for||Colourless Coat - Decoration - Jewelry|
|Use for||Surf - Board - Ski - Kite – Skate|
|Use for||Epoxy system for Carbon|
|Resin processes||Colourless laminating|
|Mix viscosity at 20°C||from 200 to 600 CPs|
|Glass transition TG1 in °C||from 80 to 100 °C|
|Curing minimal temperature||48 H at room temperature|
- Fabrics glass, carbon...
- Paper, cardboard, leather
- Foam (PS, PVC, PU...)
- Concrete, stone, marble...
- Others (consult us)
- Finishing of appearance parts
- Multi-support glazing, surfboard, tuning
- Lamination of small parts (model making, tuning, decoration...)
- Carbon "look
- Fixing, non-structural gluing
- Surfboard repair, fin box installation
- Table Top
- Colorless gel coat
Dosage by weight : 100 g / 66 g
Dosage by volume : 100 ml / 62 ml
Viscosity of the mixture at 20°C : 2 800 + 560 (CPs or mPA.s)
Reactivity : SLOW
Tg1 max : 80 °C
1,66 Kg of mixture ( resin 1 Kg + hardener 0.66 Kg)
7,47 Kg of mixture ( resin 4.5 Kg + hardener 2.97 Kg)
For other kit sizes not available in relay points, please contact our sales department.