The DECKLINE is a elastomer paint for use as an anti-skid coating on boat decks, or on supports that can be slippery.
The DECKLINE 8kg kit includes: resin, hardener, powder and diluent
With the kit; the surface covered will be from 10 to 14m² by roller and 12 to 16m² by gun, by applying two coats.
This product is no longer in stock
|Use for||Nautisme - Plaisance|
The DECKLINE is an elastomer paint for use as an anti-skid coating on boats bridges, or on supports that can be slippery.
Can be used on many supports with or without a primer, wood, cement, composite, plastic or metal.
DECKLINE is resistant to use, and has good UV resistance.
The DECKLINE 2kg kit includes:
- 4kg of resin
- 0,8kg of catalyser
- 3,2kg of powder
- 2x1L of diluent DECKLINE
Available in 6 colors, DECKLINE is a product that is easy to apply. If you wish to apply it with a roller, use only our honeycomb rollers, 2 minimum per kit (look in accessories)
With the kit; the surface covered will be from 10 to 14m² by roller and 12 à 16m² by gun, by applying two coats.
DECKLINE is good for:
- All types of boat bridges
- Bridges, pfloating pontoons...
- Surrounding of basins, swimming pools, dive pools (chlorine treatment can slightly change the color of the product without changing it’ anti-skid characteristics)
- roof terraces, outside steps…
- and more generally all slippery surfaces (ask us if needed)
DECKLINE is completely compatible for the repair of non-slip flexible floor coverings.